APU EDGE PROFESSIONAL TRANSCRIPT & PRISM AWARDS – ARE THESE THE SAME?
July 29, 2017
The answer is ‘No’. It’s not same. Many of us often get mixed-up between PRISM Awards & APU EDGE Transcript. Here’s the difference;
– Each applicant who succeeds in the evaluation process, will be eligible for a APU EDGE transcript. Whereas, only short-listed applicants will be entitled for PRISM awards which will be awarded at the Graduation Ceremony annually.
Criteria for PRISM award:
- Variety of Attributes: An applicant must pursue and achieve the attributes of Leadership, Teamwork, and Community Service – the more the merrier!
- Academic Criteria: A student must have a graded average of 3.0 during the eligible period.
- Students who do not fulfil the criteria may re-apply in the following year if the CGPA is improved.
PRISM AWARD TITLES
- PRISM Outstanding Achiever Award
- PRISM Leadership Award
- PRISM Sportsmanship Award
- PRISM Tech-Wiz Innovation Award
- PRISM Creative Genius Award
- PRISM Artistic Muse Award
The significance of the PRISM award is that it is a natural crystal-like resource which projects beautiful arrays of light to different directions once a source of light is focused on it. It reflects the ideology of APU being the source of light that allows the student to ‘shine’ where the colours represent the different avenues the Achiever has been exposed to.